What is Mental Mathematics?
As the level of digital standards decreases globally, there is a huge demand for new alternative methods that make math fun and interesting. Mental mathematics is an ancient mathematical system that is using aphorism for quick mental computing. This is a complete system of mathematics, including arithmetic, algebra, and trigonometry, coordinate geometry, and even an advanced subject like calculus. Methods are short and simple, making math fun for kids. Complex multiplications (from the point of view of the 3rd grader) like 98x97 can be solved in less than five seconds.
We recommend each child to study mental mathematics, especially …
• If your child is struggling in math
• If he or she does not like doing homework
• If your child is disappointed when does not understand the lessons
• If your child wants to get ahead and feel more challenging
Mental Math is:
- More than 1700% times faster than normal Math: this makes it the World’s fastest.
- Eradicates fear of math completely. Therefore, if your child has math phobia the high speed Mental Math is a fun way to do math and arises interest in your child.
- Improves academic performance in school showing instant results.
- Sharpens your mind, increases mental agility and intelligence.
- Increases you math techniques using math tricks for fast calculation. Can be used in exams like CAT, CET, SAT, Banking Exams, etc.
- Develops your left and right sides of your brain hence using intuition and innovation. It has been noted that geniuses have been using the right side of the brain to achieve exceptional results.
- Easy to master and apply. You just need the knowledge of the multiplication tables.
My Kids Club Mental Math program is powered by RightLobeMath.com!
Contact MyKidsClub to learn more about the unique classes that we have to offer!